Sablier ChandelierRegular price $4,855.00
The Sablier chandelier by Oriano Favaretto for Cattelan Italia is named after the French word for hourglass, an ancient instrument to measure time. Manufactured in Italy, the light fixture shares the unmistakable structure and silhouette of an hourglass. The lights provide warm, ambient lighting to illuminate a modern home beautifully. Perfect in an entryway or over a grand dining table, the chandelier makes a lovely piece of sculptural decor. The Sablier chandelier comes as a set of 12 to 24 pendants for versatile visual effects. It's available with clear lampshades or a mix of Iride and smoke glass lampshades with a black nickel ceiling plate.
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Part of the Sablier collection
- Available as a single pendant with a small canopy
- Available as a set of 12 or 24 pendants with a larger ceiling plate (decentralization kit)
- Clear glass lampshades or a mix of Iride and smoke glass lampshade with black nickel ceiling plate
- Each pendant has G4 LED 1.5W light bulb (included)
Sablier Single Pendant:
Ø5" × 11¼” H
Max cord length for single pendant: 79"
Max cord length for compositions: 118"
Ø9¾" - for sets of 2-12 pendants
Ø12¼" - for sets of 13-24 pendants
- Lead Time: Approx. 16 weeks
- Manufactured in Italy
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Not Included
- Equivalent Manufacturer's Warranty Included