A unique first edition from the private collection of former French president Georges Pompidou in the Elysée Palace. As suggested by its name, soft, organic, round shapes and firm seating comfort all characterize the Pumpkin collection. The collection is available in many different colors and as an armchair with or without a headrest, loveseat, or sofa. An ottoman completes the collection, please inquire for details. Resisting its appeal is impossible!
- Design: Pierre Paulin
- Dimensions: L. 28" x P. 70" x H. 28"
- Base and mid-section in polyether foam 30 kg/m3 - 3,0 kPa, resting on a thermoformed ABS base
- Seat and bucket-style enveloping back in molded polyurethane foam 35 kg/m³ - 3.2 kPa with a 'comfort' layer in the same foam
- Covers may be removed by a professional. Cover quilted with 100 g/m² polyester on the seat/back, and polyether foam on the exterior of the mid-section
- A monocolor model, which may be made up in either fabric or hide. Colored wools compliment perfectly the spirit of Pumpkin
- Color Shown: Safran 442 (7564)
- Lead Time: Approx. 40 Weeks