Mah Jong Outdoor Tonga Lounge Left Seat with platform by Roche Bobois was designed by Hans Hopfer. Relish the outside nearly at ground level with this Roche Bobois hit, now available in an outdoor version. It features an arbitrarily cut out patterned metal base that supports colorful cushions. The base also highlights trays on the side and behind, which could be used for glasses, towels, or sunscreen.
The sectional is available in the outdoor fabrics from the ROCHE BOBOIS collection (collections OUTDOOR N°1, UNIS OUTDOOR N°1 and SUNRISE fabric) It is a modular system with endless combinations, including seat, straight and corner backs cushions and lounge chair units. All upholstered elements are padded, quilted and made by hand. The stitching is by hand and features white wax threads. The metal base is available in lacquered finish White or Gray (also available in other RAL colors). The lacquered metal feet finish are available in White, Grey or Black (also available in other RAL colors). In the RAL version, base and feet are necessarily lacquered in the same color. Feet available in 2 heights, 6 inches or 7.8 inches. Small cushions in protective cover.
- Design: Hans Hopfer
- Lounge Cushion: Missoni Home Tonga Outdoor 170
Lounge Left Seat Base w/ platform: 74.4" l x 49.2" w x 0.2" h
- Back cushions structure: Solid fir wood and engineered composite wood with water-based varnish finish, treated for outdoor use
- Base: Perforated metal, lacquered and cataphoresis treated base with adjustable pad : Lacquered metal with anti-corrosion coating
- Lead Time: Approx. 16 Weeks
- Manufactured in Europe
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is
- Equivalent Manufacturer's Warranty Included