The series is composed of an armchair and sofas with two, three or four seats. The rigid structure, made by assembling four parts of equal thickness, with rounded edges, contains slightly protruding seat cushions. The desired purity of the silhouette is accentuated by the precious finishes: glossy polyester lacquer for the chassis, similar to that of a pianoforte, and the fine leather of the soft cushions, resembling the upholstery in luxury automobiles. The essential form combined with the precision of the design and the refinement of the finishes and details make this project by Lella and Massimo Vignelli timeless, over and above passing fashions, which they always avoided.
- Design: Vignelli Associates
- Dimensions: 210 x 90 x 61 [h] cm
- Materials: Wooden box frame finished in highly reflective polyester lacquer, feather-filled cushions in leather
- Colors: Black or white box frame, leather in classic Saratoga orange or in wide range of colors
- Lead Time Approx: 12 Weeks