PAIPAÏ LOVESEATRegular price $4,150.00
Païpaï is a project which unfolded from a simple gesture: folding a piece of paper to create a closed shape. And thus, a visibly comfortable cocoon seat is born. The folds mark the foam, shaping its contours and giving emphasis to the armrests, thus creating the identity of the settee, which was named after the Pai-Pai fan which itself has a characteristic rounded shape. The Païpaï collection was designed to offer the best possible seat comfort thanks to the height of the back and the judicious use of high-performance foams.
- Design: LucidiPevere
- Dimensions: H. 34 x L. 59 x P. 38
- Large settee and loveseat: structure of seat and back in mechanically-soldered steel. Structure of armrest in technical fabric for flexibility. A sheet of steel forms the joint between seat and armrest. The screws are visible and make a nice aesthetic touch. Ottoman: structure of seat in panels of multi-ply. Structure clad in polyether foam and high resilience polyurethane Bultex foam. The entire structure is clad in 100 g/m² and 200 g/m² polyester quilting. Legs in matt black steel Ø 3/4'' - 18 mm
- Settee and love seat: suspension of seat and back via elastic webbing. Structure of seat in high resilience Bultex foam (38 kg/m3 - 3.6 kPa), clad in ultra-flexible polyurethane foam (30 kg/m3 - 1.8 kPa) and 200 g/m² polyester quilting. Back in high resilience Bultex foam (38 kg/m3 - 3.6 kPa,), clad in ultra-flexible polyurethane foam (30 kg/m3 - 1.8 kPa) and polyester quilting (200 g/m² and 100 g/m²). Lumbar cushion (26'' x 12'' - 66 x 30 cm) filled with goose feathers. Footstool: structure of seat in high resilience Bultex foam (38 kg/m3 - 3.6 kPa), clad in ultra-flexible polyurethane foam (30 kg/m3 - 1.8 kPa) and 200 g/m² polyester quilting
- Structure of back: 1/4'' - 5 mm bourrelet stitch. Removable covers in both fabric and leather. Covering material recommendations: Harald, Gandino, Match, Canvas, leathers
- Lead Time Approx: 12 Weeks